Learn Strategies for Success in Career Development
Did you know 87% of university graduates have no clue what’s wrong in their plan for life after graduation or how to fix it?
- If graduates do have a plan for success – they struggle to stay motivated to accomplish it.
- If they have a great job – the work does not feel rewarding or meaningful.
- If 20-somethings have a successful strategy in place – they are overwhelmed by that of everyone else’s.
- If they seem to have everything – they still feel lost and directionless
- If they have all the pieces right IN the plan – it is impossible to balance everything without getting burnt out.
This Program will ultimately prepare you to pick a college major and career that fit you. You will examine research and theory about the psychology of happiness, motivation, learning, and cognition (how the brain processes and retains information). You will discover what factors influence your motivation and strategies to use to help you be successful in your career. You are ultimately expected to integrate and apply your new heightened self awareness and learning strategies to your own academic career to select a career path that fits your unique strengths, talents, aptitude, and interests so you can become a more efficient and effective student and subsequently a college graduate.
Some of the modules
Learn and create your career path through highly interactive one on one sessions where we will:
Enrollment are open for the.
- January intake – Classes starting on 2nd week of the month
- April intake – Classes starting on 2nd week of the month
- July intake – Classes starting on 2nd week of the month
- October intake – Classes starting on 2nd week of the month
Learn how to get hold of your Career from experience.
- Kshs 40,000 Early-registration rate
- Kshs 90,000 Regular registration
- Some partial scholarships are available. Please reach out to Catherine about partial scholarships: [email protected]